Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Our Foster Kid's Room

I wanted so badly to see what other foster parents had set up for their kiddos. I wanted to know how they were keeping it gender neutral. So here is a post for those new foster parents getting their room ready. Here's some detailed photos of what's in our foster room. 
One thing we have decided (the reason the bed looks very bare), is that we are going to take our kiddos shopping to get their own bedding that they like, and we will move the decorations around to match their likes. :)
I kind of really, really love this room. I'm so ready for it to be filled with kiddos. 























1 comment:

  1. I love all of your tips about preparing! My husband and I adopted a 16 year old a little over a year and a half ago (a whirlwind, God ordained, not through Foster care or any normal venues situation) and are becoming foster parents for the first time (or going through the process at least!) Your blog is so encouraging to us as we start! Can I ask where you got your "I am a child of God" print? I love it and can't seem to find anything similar in my searches.

    ReplyDelete