Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm a momtog.

I've had a lot of people ask me what a "momtog" is. So, here I am, explaining.

I'm a mom of one sweet, beautiful little girl who I adore and love with more pieces of my being than I ever thought was humanly possible.  She's pretty amazing, if I do say so myself.
I could seriously write for days about how awesome I think my kid is, but I'll spare you. ;)

I am also a photographer. I own a studio in our downtown. It's a charming little building in which I share the space with a dear friend who owns a children's boutique. In the photography world the word photographer is often shortened to photog.

Do you get where I'm going with this? I'm a mom. And a photog. Making me a momtog.

I kinda really love my job.
Both of them.

So since every post is better with pictures. Here are some phone shots of me and my daughter at dinner the other night after her dance class. ;) (And if you want to check out some better pictures that I've taken head on over to my website!) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment